Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Birth Day Photo Essay

Rated G for all audiences.....


Tuesday, September 8, 9:30 a.m. Go time.2:31 p.m. She's here! 2:45 p.m. Just under 8 lbs.
3:00 p.m. The new Barnes baby.
3:05 p.m. SO glad Grandma's here! 7:30 p.m. Amy, Melissa & Jenna meet their new niece and sister.
7:42 p.m. Meeting "the sister."
Wednesday, September 9 Still no name....
Thursday, September 10, 12:35 p.m. FINALLY going home (with a name).
12:45 p.m. Waiting for baby Callie.
Home at last!

9 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

She is so adorable! I love all the little faces she makes :) It's a cute picture of the sisters!!

Aggieland Mom said...

She's beautiful! Congrats.

Diana said...

YAY! I love pictures of Callie Sue! And I LOVE that picture of Jenna meeting her baby sister! Congrats!!!

Lauralee said...

what a cutie! Congratulations. I'm so glad all went well. Callie is perfect for her!

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Nothing else in the world like a brand new baby. I absolutely love them.

Shay said...

That was great, love the pics!! Her eyes are so big. We miss you guys, Andy wants to know when you can come out and play. Give Callie a squeeze for me!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Callie wasn't Callie until Wed! haha Can I call her baby Yarns? And I love the sister meeting sister picture.

PS Gotta love the old men that wheel the mommy and new baby out of the hospital. hilarious!!

PSS 5 more days!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! She is absolutely beautiful! CONGRATS!

Carrie said...

Congrats Jill! We had Garrett over the other day and he told us the happy news (I'm a bit behind on my blog reading these days!) So precious!

Btw, your stove looks amazing. I appreciate a good, deep clean :)