OK, she is breath-takingly (not sure if that is a word)beautiful! I have cried both times I have seen her pictures! The email and now the blog. I am soooo happy for you guys!!
Soooo cute! And the name is great too. I hope that you are all getting some rest. How long is your mom staying? What does Jenna think of her new sister?
YAY!! Congratulations! She is precious and her name is so sweet. We are glad you guys are doing well and hope these first weeks are not too hard on ya! Thinking of you.
12 comments:
I reeeeeally love her! And I love her name, I love her sweet sleeping face and I can't wait to see you guys. How are you feeling?
Congratulations! She is a cute baby. Hope adjusting to 2 kids goes well!
OK, she is breath-takingly (not sure if that is a word)beautiful! I have cried both times I have seen her pictures! The email and now the blog. I am soooo happy for you guys!!
Congrats, She is so cute! good luck with your two beautiful girls :)
Cute name :)! Beautiful girl!
okay, she's beautiful! and seriously, i RARELY say that about newborns...even my own! hope it all went well and that you're recovering alright!
Soooo cute! And the name is great too. I hope that you are all getting some rest. How long is your mom staying? What does Jenna think of her new sister?
She is so precious. Congratulations! Give her a little kiss for me.
YAY!! Congratulations! She is precious and her name is so sweet. We are glad you guys are doing well and hope these first weeks are not too hard on ya! Thinking of you.
She is just so precious and beautiful!! What peaceful little face :) Love the name too!!!
Yay for you Jill!! I hope things are going well. I love that name!! Can't wait to "hear" the birth story!! :0)
She look so adorable in this picture. No scrunched face or blemishes anywhere. What a perfect baby.
Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable! I hope you are all doing well. :)
Post a Comment