Monday, September 7, 2009

All kinds of shows

Saturday we enjoyed an air show on Lake Erie in downtown Cleveland. It was awesome! People watching was almost as good, especially the lady in hot pink walking her huge dog with ribbons in it's hair. We couldn't stop talking about her and the fact that she told us to leave her dog alone when it escaped and started sniffing out our site. Uh... ??

The airplanes rocked and Jake was in heaven. When one snuck up behind us and the girls all screamed because we thought we were under attack, he just laughed and wondered out loud if they'd do that again. I seriously thought it would send me into labor.

Jenna put on her own show for us. No music required for this little chica.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Yarns family- It is Sept. 10th and if I remember correctly baby Yarns was coming on 09-09-09 if she didn't come on her own. So I hope all went well. I will just be patient as I wait for the news.

Love you all!