Are you being induced? What day? I'm so excited for you guys!
Jenna, enjoy your last days as an only child. (see Aunt Amy for pointers)
Make the most of it! I took Alex on a Mommy-Alex date the week before Ivy came and just about balled my eyes out. Can't wait to see pics!
Does she realize that was the last Tuesday evening? And boy that girl has got some gorgeous eyes and lashes!! Love her and I can squeeze her in 3 weeks!!
Oh my goodness Jill, she is just sooo beautiful! Good luck this week, I'll be thinking of you! Mwah!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you being induced? What day? I'm so excited for you guys!
Jenna, enjoy your last days as an only child. (see Aunt Amy for pointers)
Make the most of it! I took Alex on a Mommy-Alex date the week before Ivy came and just about balled my eyes out. Can't wait to see pics!
Does she realize that was the last Tuesday evening? And boy that girl has got some gorgeous eyes and lashes!! Love her and I can squeeze her in 3 weeks!!
Oh my goodness Jill, she is just sooo beautiful! Good luck this week, I'll be thinking of you! Mwah!
Post a Comment