Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cool Runnings

It's 8:36 p.m. and we both need a break. Jake from studying his brains out, me from doing dishes, laundry, being pregnant, going into Jenna's room 10 times before she falls asleep, picking up plastic food and barbie dolls, etc., etc.
My idea of taking a break: COOL

His idea of taking a break: RUNNINGYes, I'm finishing up three scoops of ice cream while Jake sweats it out on the treadmill.

5 comments:

Portia said...

No crying after the Dr. visit!

Diana said...

Good work, keep it up Jill!

Kimra Bham said...

Oh, we're so alike! I'll take ice cream any day, any time :) Andy will sit and eat Raisin Bran or something for a late night snack, while I'm over there downin' the goods :)

Unknown said...

Perfect idea Jill!

Are you insane jake? Didn't we teach you anything about special treats! :)

And I hilariously LOVE that movie Cool Runnings, I could laugh all day about his lucky egg, or... feel the rhythm, feel the ride, It's bobsledding time!!

Sami said...

Ok, our marriage is the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I love my ice cream, but I'd take a good run over ice cream any day!

Enjoying the updates, and the pictures.