Jill you look fantastic, you are all baby and I never realized how long your hair is. I wish I was there to give you both a squeeze! Oh and when you find KILLER deals (..mmm...like a $3 dress) buy two and I will pay you for them. You can be my own little personal discount shopper. :) We are the same size!
I just voted on your JEB dilemna, I love that you all have JEB, so it would be cool if #4 did too, however that tends to complicate things especially if you really like other names. Also would you have to change your blog to jebtimes4?? That could get tricky too. Maybe I should change my vote to "no".
10 comments:
Jill, your belly is so cute! And I love your dress, Good find!!! And yes, can you please come back so I can give Jenna a big squeeze?????
You look maaah-velous! Can't wait til Wednesday!!!!
You look GREAT!!! I bet you're getting excited!! :)
Cute! You look great Jill! The girls' room looks fantastic as well.
You look beautiful! Hope you are feeling good, too!
Look out Ohians, one HOT MAMMA is amongst you!
Jill you look fantastic, you are all baby and I never realized how long your hair is. I wish I was there to give you both a squeeze! Oh and when you find KILLER deals (..mmm...like a $3 dress) buy two and I will pay you for them. You can be my own little personal discount shopper. :) We are the same size!
I just voted on your JEB dilemna, I love that you all have JEB, so it would be cool if #4 did too, however that tends to complicate things especially if you really like other names. Also would you have to change your blog to jebtimes4?? That could get tricky too. Maybe I should change my vote to "no".
LOVE YA!
What a cute dress! You look great too :)
you look so cute! and i love that dress. and yes, jenna is absolutely adorable. fantastic job on her bed!
You are so dang cute! You are teeny tiny, girl! I looked like that at 16 weeks! Wow. And I love the dress and love that it was only $3!
Post a Comment