Jake found the battery charger! Just in time for me to charge things up and snap a few pictures of his first day at the hospital. 

So cute in scrubs.
Rockin' his new LeBron James shoes (all-white shoes required).
It's the end of week two of the "rad tech" program (a little student lingo for you) and things are pretty intense. He's already had about 5, 6? tests. I lost track on day three. But, not to my surprise, he has scored 95 and above on all of them. What a smarty.
Things to look forward to now that we've got camera capability: Jenna's new big, BIG girl bed, my big, BIG 7th month shot (on second thought, maybe that's not really something you should look forward to), our first tree lawn pick-up experience, and lots of random stuff to make up for lost blogging time. Can ya keep up, Dad??
5 comments:
Good job Uncle Jake! Rocking the suite, shoes, and everything else!
you are in ohio???!!! where do you live?? we are in south euclid. when did u move here???!!
Can't wait to see some pics and hear more about your adventures. Go Jake! The white shoes are killer!
p.s. we still flippin' miss you guys especially with beach trips coming up.........
So disreguard my question in your email about scrubs...um note to self- check Jill's blog first then email.
Jake looks so spiffy. And glad you found the charger, did you send Jenna to get it? hehe
I smiled out loud when I saw your picture, Jake. And I smiled even louder when I read your test scores. Not one bit surprised.
You're smilin', stylin' out-scorin' 'em all!!!!
Post a Comment