Saturday, June 13, 2009

At lunch today:

Me: Jenna, let's say a prayer.
Jenna: It's mommy's turn.
Me: I'll help you. Dear Heavenly Father....
Jenna: Dear Hemmy Fah-wer...

We finish the prayer.

Me: Good job, Jenna! Heavenly Father likes hearing from you.
Jenna: He the guy.
Me: Heavenly Father is the guy?
Jenna: No. Jesus.
Me: Jesus is the guy?
Jenna: Yeah. Jesus loves you, Mommy.

5 comments:

Mrs. Wallace said...

So cute...I remember Hannah learning to pray.

Leah said...

That is so cute! Heavenly Father does love you! Jenna does such a good job of praying. I just want to say, Jenna, Heavenly Father loves you and me and Emma and Leah and Andrew and Sydney and Porter and Macey and all the other people in the world. I <3 love <3 you!

Leah said...

That comment was from me brooke. It put it t leah for some reason.

Unknown said...

so innocent and sincere! Love that girl (and her mamma)

Kimra Bham said...

She's so sweet!!! (and totally right!) You're an awesome mom, I can tell :)