-Make sure you have plenty of Strawberry Shortcake stickers to decorate your body with.
-Those little buttons above your head are fun to push. They turn the light on.... and call the flight attendant.
-To pass the time, show your new Belle doll the scenery
and teach her songs like "Once There Was a Snowman" and "Open & Shut Them."
From Jill:
-Milk in a "sport" sippy cup will leak when straw is closed, explode from the pressure when straw is released and completely soak the sleeve of the jacket that you could not cram into your suitcase. Use alternative drinking cup.
-Putting your child in a white shirt will show everything she attempted to eat while on a bumpy plane ride, for example applesauce and princess fruit snacks. Choose alternative color. -Do your child's hair. It makes her more likeable.
From Jake:
-Just sleep.
6 comments:
Good times!
Yeah, that sums it up. I absolutely detest flying. I have to go back on Wednesday. On the way over, we flew standby. Will was having...well, some major diaper problems. We changed 7 diapers on our trip. Anyways, I try my best to keep Will happy as I am terrified through the flight. Lance cannot keep himself awake. I wish I could do that.
Cute post. I like the picture of Belle looking out the window. And we all liked seeing Jenna sing her songs. Looks like she had fun sitting on your "yap!" We miss you!
When's your next trip? :) Thanks for the good tips, I hope to remember them when the time comes. And I do love Jenna's songs, such a good singer.
PS I forgot to ask you earlier, How is Jake's knee doing?
Josh, I miss my niece! She is too cute for words and growing up too quick...(deep sigh). Don't think I don't miss you two as well because I do. Thanks for sharing your precious moments. Steph.
Very cute, Jenna! I love you!
Post a Comment