Friday, January 16, 2009

Spaghetti Dinner


This was after dinner when we were cleaning up and we noticed she had climbed back up to the table and was stuffing her face with the remaining spaghetti from the pot. Note the bracelet, "circle dress" and hood? All things she requested to wear.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I am sure she was just starving. I mean if a mother would dress her child like that, surely, she would be starving her too.

Just kidding. :) Very cute!

Debbie said...

Kids do the cutest things don't they? You sure do have one cute little girl.

Portia said...

Get over here right now!

Diana said...

I love these pictures, Jenna's big eyes are so pretty!

Kimra Bham said...

What a cute girl! She knew she wasn't done, so she figured she'd just help herself :) She is so adorable, Jill!!

Mattson Family said...

YEAH!!! That is so funny, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you ended up marrying Jake, tell him I say hi. :) Your daughter is absolutley beautiful!! Congrats! I don't think it's creepy that you looked me up, I'm so glad you did!! I look forward to keeping in touch.

Mattson Family said...

OK, so here's whats creepy...I had a dream last night that I went to your house to visit, but it was a farm and the two of you were sitting on a porch swing and then I woke up...weird!!! Hey , I would love to email you to get the low down on things and to keep in touch other than blog comments. My address is smalls1281@yahoo.com. Take care,
Sarah