Hi! It's me again...you asked about how I knew Jessica--She is the little sis of my best friend Rebecca. I grew up in the same hometown with them. Our parents knew each other before we were all born. By the way, my husband an I think you both look familuar too? Did you ever go to BYU-I? It was nice to hear from you :) Take care!
4 comments:
Awe-sun...she sounds like she should be hosting the Olympics. Work on "Hi, Amy" for me, OK? She'll be needing that one soon!
She is such a big girl now!! Her little voice is too sweet. Can we be neighbors? :)
Baby, oh baby!! Love my Jenna baby!
Hi! It's me again...you asked about how I knew Jessica--She is the little sis of my best friend Rebecca. I grew up in the same hometown with them. Our parents knew each other before we were all born. By the way, my husband an I think you both look familuar too? Did you ever go to BYU-I? It was nice to hear from you :) Take care!
Post a Comment