Ok I am convinced that Jenna is the most BEAUTIFUL girl EVER! And her mommy takes the bestest pictures. And the buckethead idea must come from her daddy's side! haha jk LOVE YOU GUYS!! Wish we could come see you this weekend too, (so jealous grandma brooks!)
7 comments:
She will love/hate those 2 black and whites when she's older! We MUST come see you this weekend!
Ok I am convinced that Jenna is the most BEAUTIFUL girl EVER! And her mommy takes the bestest pictures. And the buckethead idea must come from her daddy's side! haha jk LOVE YOU GUYS!! Wish we could come see you this weekend too, (so jealous grandma brooks!)
Those pictures are sooo cute, especially the 2nd b/w one. Definitely a cute kid photo contest winner! Great job, Jill!
that girl is definitely going to be a heartbreaker with those beautiful eyes! she is sooooo cute!
LOVE the pic above the video. GORGEOUS!! We love bath time in our house. So much fun!
She has the most beautiful eyes! I love the B&W pictures! good job Jilly
She is so cute! I love the pictures! You're such a great photographer, Jill! :)
Post a Comment