The Princess being perfect.

The Princess with her play-doh.
The Princess with her peers.
She's just about the cutest Cinderella I've seen.
And so polite, too!
Yesterday I had trouble finding a parking spot (actually there were several available ones but I, um, am not comfortable parallel parking so I had to pass them up). When I finally did get into a spot, Jenna said, "Good job parking, Mom!" And the other day when I was playing a little Yanni on the piano she told me, "That sounded beautiful, Mom!"
And she just told me the best little story:
"Once upon a time in a far away land there was a little coupon guy who lived in a faraway city in Me-Ohio. He followed the prophet by making good choices and making my example in the gospel so I can love my mom and dad to my baby sister."
Amen.
3 comments:
Once upon a time there was a cute girl named Jenna who told the cutest stories. And I love her so much!
that was emma☺
She is destined for stardom! Beautiful girl, beautiful story!
Get ready....I am going to squeeze you to tiny pieces....very soon!!!
Post a Comment