Cal, Callie-fornia, High School Musicallie, Cowie
17 lbs. 12 oz.
26.5 inches
2 teeth
Loves: sweet potatoes, pears, banana/plum/grape mix, green beans (as of yesterday), Jenna, the exersaucer, being lifted in the air, Jenna, to be tickled on her thighs and under her arms, bathtime, Jenna, sitting in her stroller like a big girl, taking walks and did I mention Jenna?
5 comments:
She's my beautiful Callie-flower!!!
Holy smokes...6 months!! She is absolutely beautiful and I just want to squeeze her.
Really? 17 pounds at 6 months, that is adorable! I remember our little Sierra wasn't 20 pounds at one year and yet she really really wanted to sit in a forward facing car seat, finally at 15 months she was barely 20 pounds with her shoes and snow gear so we switched her car seats. ha ha. I would love a chubby baby. :)
SO cute!!
What a cute picture! She's growing so fast! She's even bigger than my little Calin. And how fun that she LOVES Jenna so much!
Post a Comment