Seven random things about me:
1. I watch "Stylista" and secretly wish I was a contestant on the show.
2. When I was in college, I lived off of Easy Mac and Marshmallow Mateys (a Lucky Charms knock-off).
3. I just took two bites of chocolate frosting.
4. I think grocery shopping is fun mostly because I get to spend money without feeling guilty. We have to eat!
5. My least favorite chore is laundry, specifically folding laundry. I might get it washed, but it'll probably stay in the basket for a few days. (Jake: "Jill, are these clothes clean or dirty?")
6. Swimming laps is relaxing to me, at least for the first two. Then it's a struggle.
7. I don't really like anything green. Broccoli and green beans are disgusting. I do eat spinach, but not cooked. Bell peppers are okay on some days.
Thanks, HJ!
2 comments:
That's my Jilly! Love you!
Jill, I love Stylista also. Wednesday nights are my favorite as ANTM is on right before. Thank goodness for DVR so that I can record them and watch them without Ryan around to make fun of me!!!
Post a Comment