Anyway, having my sister out here was awesome. If I had to come up with one word to summarize the weekend it would be ROSS. We went on Thursday, Friday, Melissa went again on Saturday then we went again on Monday. Ross doesn't exist in Ohio so my sisters have to take full advantage when they come to visit. Our Thursday trip was just okay. I came away with a shirt for $4.99 and a dress for $13.99. The next day we went to a different Ross and SCORED. Among other things, Melissa found Christmas dresses for the girls, we got matching purses and I found some brown closed-toe shoes to wear to church in the winter. Melissa went back on Saturday with our brother and on Monday, we rode BART to San Francisco and hit up the mother of all Ross stores. It was three stories. There were rows and rows of size 8 1/2 shoes. There were more purses than the two Ross stores in Modesto combined. It was awesome. I came away with a different purse because the zipper on the original one broke the first day I used it. And Melissa found enough outfits for the girls to last 5 years. We were in shopping love. Until.... we got home and realized the check-out lady duped us. Some of the outfits Melissa bought for the kids were marked down but upon inspecting the receipt, we noticed she was charged full price and the checker tore the tags off! That was pretty annoying.
Other than that, we had a great day in San Francisco and thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Mel's. That chocolate oreo shake was killer! I could have had two more of those. I'm so glad Melissa was able to spend a few days out here. Thanks Nate for "letting" (I know you hate that) her come! See you in a few more weeks!!
1 comment:
I need to go to Ross more! Glad you had so much fun with Melissa.
Post a Comment