My heart is crippled by the pain that I keep on rosin'?
This was on our way to a free dance performance in downtown Cleveland. (Lesson learned: you really do get what you pay for!) I wanted to post it a couple months ago when I got home from our trip but forgot to do it. Jenna loves this video and will watch it over and over. Oh wait, that's me. We miss you girls!
5 comments:
What an adorable video! who is the cute little girl? She has to be related to you some how!
so, so cute! That just made my heart smile!
The future American Idols right there!!
They're so cute!!!!
rosin? Is that a new word now? haha They are too cute, you'll see them for Christmas!! And since when did Sydney get to big (and all the other girls, but they were all babies when we lived together) Are we really that OLD now? :) It's like the Jenna stories are now the new Sydney stories
Post a Comment