Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A brief synopsis

And.... we're back. Jenna and I spent three weeks in Ohio visiting my sisters and their kids and had a great time just hanging out. But hanging out kept us busy and I didn't blog a single thing. Now I'm kicking myself because it would be next to impossible to write about everything that deserves it's own post. So here's a summary:


Our days were filled with reruns of "Beverly Hills, 90210" during naptime, "Prison Break" after bedtime and icecream all the time! Our days also included karate, football and dance practice,

hana, dul, set, net, daseot!

parks,


playing dress-up,


eating cookie dough,


visiting Amish country,

where we sampled every kind of cheese imaginable!
"make-overs,"
playing with the doll house,still working on the concept that tiny furniture is for tiny dolls, not toddlers!

learning how to do puzzles,

and a whole lot of love!
Thanks for a great time! Wish we could have stayed for three more weeks!!

5 comments:

Portia said...

Wish I could have been there too!
Good times. Great memories.

Ashlee and Shane said...

where at in ohio were you?! Looks like you had tons of fun! That is so funny to know that you were so close! :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Glad you had so much fun....maybe next time we can get together...

Unknown said...

Yeah for family fun! That ice cream looks good too. I am so glad to have you back though. hehe

Amy Franklin said...

So much fun to have you be part of our daily lives...wish it were that way all the time!! Thanks for coming! We miss you so much and love you even more!