Since we've been home, there have been several ocassions where she's called out, "Andoo! Puh Poh! Macey! Sinney! Bup! Emma! Yaya!" (Andrew, Porter, Macey, Sydney, Brooke, Emma, Leah). She really misses her cousins. And I do, too! We're on our own again. No basement filled with doll houses, dress-up clothes and art supplies. No cousins to push her on the tricycle, read her books or chase her around. I'm left to my own ideas of entertainment, which, honestly, aren't very entertaining. Luckily, the weather is still great and we spend a lot of time outside "cooking." But I'm running out of options and I really don't know what I'm going to do once Jake's parents leave for their mission! I guess the only obvious thing to do to solve this problem is move to Ohio!!
4 comments:
Well, there's always Grandma's house, but there's no kids here either. Let's pack!!!
I'm not sure if you read ours lately but we are back in turlock. It will be sad without you guys there. PS Tony went to school with Shavonne. So that is how we (pretty much Tony) know them
Hey you can move to Texas too and she can play with Wheat Boy while we talk and play. :)
*It kinda stinks not having a name for this little boy*
I can totally sympathize on not being nearly as interesting as my toddler would like. :)
I saw a car like yours the other day and was sad because I couldn't wonder if it was you. We still miss you (just in case you were worried about being forgotten). Talk to you later!
Post a Comment