1. The Farmer's Market where you can buy grapes for $1/lb. (and viagra alternative from the trunk of a limo).
2. Playing Mario Kart.
3. Hanging out at the pool after Donovan's swim practice.
4. The St. John's River Tour where we saw alligators and all kinds of cool birds.
5. The Hulk! (Sorry DJ, Dueling Dragons comes in second).
6. Taking Jenna on her first ride.
7. Daytona Beach. This place is crazy! A person can drive their car right up onto the beach. It was like one huge tailgate party. 
8. Two colors: light green and dark green.
9. Stephanie's cooking! She makes a mean ham sauce! And speaking of food...
10. Bubba Gump's. I have never experienced such fast service or such good seafood. I had the stuffed shrimp and really could have gone for another plate of it.
Some not-so-favorite things:
1. Hairy backs at the beach

2. Sunburns (we would have blended right in with those tomatoes at the Farmer's Market!)
3. The four (or more) pounds we gained from favorite thing #9! But it was so worth that banana cake!
Thanks Steph, Randy & kids for a great week!
6 comments:
Glad you are back! I missed calling you on my way to Target! Looks like you guys had a great time and Jenna couldn't be cuter! Hope I don't have nightmares about the back hair guy. Thanks a lot! Love you!
We missed you! So glad you're back and that you had such an awesome vacation. Oh, and it really cracks me up that you took a picture of someone's hairy back. Totally something I'd do just so I could blog about it later. Love you guys!
That back picture is great! I'm glad you are back, evev though you are just going to be leaving us soon.
looks like such a fun trip! NASTY back hair picture though, but cute jenna's close-up makes up for it. :)
That back pic is going to give me nightmares! I've always wanted to go to Florida, now I want to more. Glad you guys had fun!
What a fabulous trip! I would love to go to FL, especially to David's old mission areas. You took excellent pictures (who's your hairy back model? does he know he is now famous?) haha Glad you had a good time with Jake's sister and family.
PS I will be updating our blog soon. I have lots to post.
Post a Comment