Friday, May 16, 2008
Cinderjenna
Jake and I decided Jenna is old enough now to handle some chores around the house so we've put her to work. She's in charge of mopping the floors ...
and cooking dinner.
Once she's finished, she is allowed to play on her new (to us) climber.

Don't worry, we aren't going to buy her a bottle of Pinesol for Christmas, she just saw me mopping one day and decided it was... fun? So lately when she finds a washcloth or pulls a wipe out, she goes straight to the floor. (Wish I could have that kind of enthusiasm.) And when she sees me cooking dinner she wants a bowl and spoon to cook up her own concoction. We got this climber on craigslist and Jenna loves it. She can go down the slide all by herself and loves to play peek-a-boo through all the openings. Two new words this week! Orange (unge) and peek-a-boo (da doo). We leave for Florida on Tuesday and are very excited to see Steph, Randy and the kids. I just hope we don't get blown away.... (we're only missing hurricane season by FOUR DAYS!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey there! Isn't it funny who can be found on here!?! How are you?! Your little girl is so darling! It looks like you are doing well! Where are you guys living? Yes, I still remember you! You were so genuine and helpful! Anyway, thanks for contacting me! I need to look around on your blog a little bit more...
What a good helper. I remember my first chore was emptying the clean silverware and putting it away. haha I kinda wish those days were back and that was all I had to do. :) Have fun in Florida!!! And that is one extremely cool climber, can we come over to play too?
She's SO CUTE! I can't wait to see what our baby's personality will be like. I think it's so amazing that we almost ALL like cleaning when we're toddlers and somehow by the time we're 5 hate it. What happens? Anyway, cute pics!
What a good little helper (and climber)! Have fun in Florida!
So cute! I love/hate it that kids love to clean with wipes. We go through so many! Thanks for your comments in RS yesterday. I think we are on the same page when it comes to class participation, so I appreciate it!
Hey Jill! Your daughter is so cute! Makes me sad that you guys are moving and we will not get to see you guys as much. We'll just have to keep in touch through here. Let me know if you need any help.
Lara
Post a Comment