How fun! You've got a great little family! My favorite is the first picture of Jenna as she's laughing-- she's so happy!
Love those pictures! Jenna is such a sweetheart!
I miss Jenna!!! We miss Jake!! And we miss YOU!! (I much more cause were practically sisters)
Cute pictures!! As far as your crib.... looks like you need to put something on it to smake it not 'taste so good' :P
Jenna is so photogenic, I love it. I like the teeth marks on the crib... our Alex kicks his crib (really hard) while he's laying down and he just popped one of the wood bars out the other day. Darn kids, they ruin all the furniture! haha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How fun! You've got a great little family! My favorite is the first picture of Jenna as she's laughing-- she's so happy!
Love those pictures! Jenna is such a sweetheart!
I miss Jenna!!! We miss Jake!! And we miss YOU!! (I much more cause were practically sisters)
Cute pictures!! As far as your crib.... looks like you need to put something on it to smake it not 'taste so good' :P
Jenna is so photogenic, I love it. I like the teeth marks on the crib... our Alex kicks his crib (really hard) while he's laying down and he just popped one of the wood bars out the other day. Darn kids, they ruin all the furniture! haha
Post a Comment