Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 4

Not too much excitement today. Jenna was a champion at the dentist this morning. No complaining at all! And no cavities! (I have one... lame.) She came away with 3 Barbie stickers, 3 Tinkerbell stickers, a Belle toothbrush and a sparkly red bracelet. That's enough loot to make any girl brave the dentist.
Jake and I ate lunch outside while the girls napped and I rolled up my capris in an attempt to solve my pasty white skin problem. The sun did feel so nice. I think it got up to 84 degrees. Jake treated us to Wendy's Frosties this afternoon and then the best part of the day was just a few minute ago. Jenna was having a tea party. She told me I could not have the tea. Then she said, "If I will be mean, I will be ridiculous."
I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. But the fun does not end! My parents arrive on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Portia said...

Proud of you Jenna! And you're right...it is ridiculous to be mean!

Unknown said...

Yeah for Jenna- sorry about your cavity- but Yeah for Jenna! She seriously looks so much like you in that first picture...beautiful, even if pasty white. :)