I love the idea of making it. But I just don't have enough Sue Heck in me to do everything and unfortunately, making baby food isn't on my list of endeavors right now. But, my sister offered to make some using her way cool vitamix and now we have squash, carrots and sweet potatoes up the wazoo.
Macey even made convenient labels for me.
Callie, enjoying the
fruits veggies of Melissa's labor.
Thanks, Miss!
5 comments:
Waaaaaaaaay cool!!!!
Freeze them in ice cube shapes then use them when you need them. Looks yummy!
Awesome, I will be needing some of that next year!! I still just want to eat her cheeks.
labels are good-they all look the same eh? But still yummy I bet . . .
Oh to have a sister make baby food for me!...something tells me I will be the one making it for my sisters.
Enjoy Callie!
Post a Comment