I just showed Porter this picture and asked "What's in there?" He said "Aunt Jilly's baby." I said, "When is that baby popping out?" He said, "Hmmm, um, like ten years." Yeah, tell me about it.
Your adorable - I REALLY miss you and our hour long chats about randomness. I hope all is well!! Say hi to Jake and Jenna... and please rub that sweet belly of yours. Hidie
10 comments:
You're looking great and getting close!! Oh how exciting!! How are you feeling?
I just showed Porter this picture and asked "What's in there?" He said "Aunt Jilly's baby." I said, "When is that baby popping out?" He said, "Hmmm, um, like ten years." Yeah, tell me about it.
Lookn' good Jill! I know exactly how you feel.
Joni? Jada? Jaylinn? You in there????
P.S. Terrific hair!! (who's your stylist?);-D
You look beautiful Jill! So happy for you guys...you all look very happy. Good luck in the coming weeks. :)
You look SOOOO cute!! Thanks for sharing!!
Your adorable - I REALLY miss you and our hour long chats about randomness. I hope all is well!! Say hi to Jake and Jenna... and please rub that sweet belly of yours.
Hidie
I feel ya. Oh, how I feel ya... ;)
Finally you look pregnant! :) We may be just two weeks apart, but I showed MONTHS before you :) Glad to hear things are so great for you guys!
Post a Comment