It was FREE! That's right. Steal of the century. I sat down to surf craigslist for a table and chairs and this was the first one that came up. A car dealership was going out of business and giving away the table and toys they had for kids to use while their parents shopped for cars. And the dealership was right down the street from where Jake works! So it was very literally free. And very literally awesome. Jenna loves it. She sits there to eat snacks "in a bowl", draw pictures and play play-doh.
Random sidenote: I was watching the Cosby Show today while Jenna was napping. It was a Halloween episode and the kids were singing a funny song that I remember singing with my brother. It goes:
Trick or treat
Smell my feet!
Give me something good to eat.
If you dont,
I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear!
Except my mom didn't allow us to say, "I'll pull down your underwear." So we came up with this:
Trick or treat
Smell my feet!
Give me something good to eat.
If you dont,
I don't care,
I'll pull down your pizza!!
How exactly do you pull down someone's pizza? I don't know.... but it sure gave me a good laugh today!
2 comments:
So that's where that came from!
Such creative poets!
1- Totally guessed wrong and am even more jealous of your FREE table and toys.
2- David read your post first and mentioned the cost. Then he busts out singing your song "I'll pull down your pizza" I heard him sing and shouted "I KNOW THAT SONG, How do you?" I couldn't remember where I had heard it, and then he says "Jill, cause she couldn't say underwear"
Haha I started laughing at the college memory of you singing that song.
Post a Comment