Okay, so I didn't such a stellar job on the pig tails but I'm just glad her hair is finally long enough to do something. I think she looks just like her cousin Macey with her hair "all in the back."
Love the pigtails (even though you said they weren't that good I don't think you could really mess up pigtails on a little girl. They would look cute even if they were lopsided) I'm excited for you. I'm sure you will have so much fun to finally be able to do her hair.
Hey Jill I love her hair. I remember when I was desparate to have pig tails in my little girls hair, not to self"Never Cut it!!!" I cut bangs on Bailey and totally regret it, Now I stick her bangs in a pony tail on top of her head, she looks so much cuter!!! Where are you guys living now? Well happy belated Birthday!!! Love ya!
What adorable hair. I'm jealous! I wish Lexi's was that long. Sounds like you had an awesome b-day. Your Mommy-n-Me class sounds like a blast. -Way to go Jenna!
Hey guys! It looks like you guys are doing well. Jenna has gotten so big. I love the video of Jenna getting happy when Jake comes home...can you say ADORABLE?! Hope all is well, Stay in touch!
8 comments:
Little Jenna has such perfect little pony tails!!! Good job mom!
Oh and I want to see the deals from Target!! You are awesome.
Love the pigtails (even though you said they weren't that good I don't think you could really mess up pigtails on a little girl. They would look cute even if they were lopsided) I'm excited for you. I'm sure you will have so much fun to finally be able to do her hair.
Awesome look, Jenna. What's next..."Mindy tails"?? Remember those??
I thought that was Macey when I first saw them..... From the front, all Jenna.
Hey Jill I love her hair. I remember when I was desparate to have pig tails in my little girls hair, not to self"Never Cut it!!!" I cut bangs on Bailey and totally regret it, Now I stick her bangs in a pony tail on top of her head, she looks so much cuter!!! Where are you guys living now? Well happy belated Birthday!!! Love ya!
We miss you guys! Can't believe Jenna's hair is getting so long and she's so big. She looks much more like a little kid now, not just a toddler. Cute!
What adorable hair. I'm jealous! I wish Lexi's was that long. Sounds like you had an awesome b-day. Your Mommy-n-Me class sounds like a blast. -Way to go Jenna!
Hey guys! It looks like you guys are doing well. Jenna has gotten so big. I love the video of Jenna getting happy when Jake comes home...can you say ADORABLE?! Hope all is well, Stay in touch!
Post a Comment