Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're so glad when Daddy comes home!

I was just as excited as Jenna when Jake finally got home from work yesterday and rescued me. Jenna has some huge teeth coming in and has not been herself this week (a nice way of saying she's been a grump!) She has been waking up between three and four in the morning every night for the past several nights. Last night, she kept crying, ended up in our bed then was up at 6:45! Ugh. I hate teeth. I ran to Target today and stocked up on Tylenol which I hope will help her feel better. I hope this marathon nap she's taking today will help her feel better, too. Two and a half hours and counting....

4 comments:

Chatty Family said...

THAT is too cute!!! We miss you guys. Hope you had a great birthday yesterday and that you got my message!

Unknown said...

Oh THAT is the most precious video EVER!! What a cutie Jenna is. I hope you had a great birthday, you must be MIA or partying hard if your sister left you a message too! haha Miss you!

Tony and Traci said...

Aww so precious! I hope that she is feeling better. I love your blog it is really cute.

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Hey! Cute cute video! I love that squeal. She is beautiful.