Jenna and I have been doing a Mommy-n-Me swim class for the last several weeks and last week she passed all the requirements for the Tiny Tot level! Go Jenna! This means that she is able to go under water for three seconds, climb out of the pool with help, float on her back with help and and kick her legs. She loves, loves,
loves, taking this class and is always very eager to get in the "wa wa." It's been fun for me to meet other moms and Jenna always takes a good nap afterwards! Total bonus.
5 comments:
What a cutie! That's great that she's already got all those skills!
TOTALLY jealous. I wish I could do a mommy and me class! ENJOY IT while you can...pretty soon it will turn into a mommy and me, and me, and me class...and that just isn't so fun!
Holy Cow! That girl is cute!!!! Love to see my future swimmer in her little suit. Love you and miss you!
Jenna I miss you!! Jilly I miss you and Jake we miss you too! :) She is such a cutie little swimmer fish!
That's our girl!!! Always way out ahead of the class!! (and she's cute, too!)
See you tomorrow!!!
Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment