Sunday, October 28, 2007
In a funk
I've been in a funk the last couple of weeks. I don't even do much scrapbooking anymore because you need at least a couple hours to make it worth it and I know that as soon as I get all set up, Jenna will either wake up from her nap or eat all my paper and stickers. Jake suggested taking a class at the University a few blocks away and that sounds like a good idea. I'd like to take a cooking class or maybe sewing because I don't have any skills in either area (poor Jake!) I've also thought about taking a few classes in the evening to work toward a Master's. I don't know what I'd get it in but I just kind of miss school (except the tests). Michael's Crafts also offers classes like cake decorating so that's a thought, too. I did join the ward choir and I'm really excited about that. We are learning a really pretty song for Christmas. So if anyone has any ideas for a hobby, feel free to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand! I hope you are feeling much batter. Classes sounds like a great idea! Take one from Michaels... I hear they are very good. How's the job for Jake? I need to email ya! Glad to see you're blogging now!!
Post a Comment