After I graduated from BYU-Idaho, we moved back to California where we both grew up. Jake finished school at California State University Stanislaus and graduated Cum Laude in June. He is now working at Pella Windows in Livermore, CA. I was working at The Modesto Bee but when Jenna Elizabeth was born in February, I decided to stay home. She is the best baby and is SO CUTE (because she looks just like her dad!) She spoils us by sleeping 12 hours at night. She just started crawling and pulling herself up on things. It is fun to watch her grow and learn. We are excited for the upcoming months and the possibility of moving to Ohio where my two sisters live. But for now, we are just enjoying our little family and homeworkless evenings!
So, we're jumping on the bandwagon. Seems like everyone is blogging these days. It's been fun discovering blogs of some of our old friends and it's a great way to keep in touch. We look forward to hearing from everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment