I think I'm becoming one of those moms who thinks everything their kid makes is fabulous and uses it as decor in their house. But this particular craft surprise that Jenna made at preschool is legitimately awesome.
The poem that came with it reads:
These aren't just any five snowmen
As anyone can see
I made them with my hand,
Which is a part of me.
Now when you trim the tree,
You will look back and recall
The Christmas of 2010
When my hand was just this small.
Can I get a collective "Awwwwwww."
She was pretty cute at the little Christmas program the class did.
When Santa came, she wasn't too interested in him, maybe because she already saw him at the church party?
The class wrote letters to him.
2 comments:
Let me be the first: Awwwwwwwww!!!!!
that really is a cute ornament. I want one!
Post a Comment