- Mom, we're smart. That's what we tell people.
- Tomorrow, we can fly to Cal-fornia and I can go to preschool there so I can do ballet and you and grandma can come. Because I love to do ballet preschool and I'm a big girl to do preschool.
- Who took this gluestick out of my container?
- "Sandwiches, sandwiches!" (singing, "Savages, savages" from Pocahontas)
- Sometimes you and Daddy love 'chother. Sometimes you miss 'chother.
- My grandma is your mom. And your grandma is your mom mom.
- Me: Where do we live? J: We live in Me-hio.
- J: Mom, when we get home are you gonna wear those black earrings (got some for my b-day in the mail today from some cool friends!) Me: Well, maybe not today. J: You could wear them to church. Like with your black dress. That'd be cute! Me: Yeah! With my purple shirt? J: YEAH! That's be sooooo cute, Mom. You should wear that.
- You know Hem-ny Father and Jejush maked the whole world and all the people? How'd they do that?
And girl, do I wish I had a camera (left mine in California) so I could take a picture of her now in nothing but Sleeping Beauty panties, a Sleeping Beauty crown, singing Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" into a very sparkly microphone. And Callie is boppin' to the beat.
2 comments:
This is too cute! I love the first one you put up.. 'that's what we tell people'-- cracks me up! Sweet little girl :)
Now that's something to look forward to: becoming a "mom-mom"!!!
Post a Comment