and headed out. It wasn't too cold but the snow did pose a problem for pushing the stroller. Those things need four-wheel drive. We lasted about 15 minutes before those under the age of one started to get chilly (what? 25 degrees isn't warm enough, Callie? C'mon!) Jenna was upset that we had to come in and threw a tantrum loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. After lunch and with Jenna down for a nap, Callie and I had some fun taking pictures. Here's one of her first tooth that popped up on Saturday.

Yum.
4 comments:
Callie is such a doll, good tooth shot. It looks like the 2nd one is about to come too!!! Good for you about going out in the sun, I thought about doing that today, but I think the fever is still winning.
I would have made snow angels with you, Jenna!!!
Callie is beautiful! She looks so much like you Jill. Glad you got some sun, I need to go on a walk too. Love you all!
Do you just melt every time you look into Callie's eyes? She's got the puppy dog look without even trying! You're gonna be in big trouble in a couple years when she wants something you don't want her to have! :) She's adorable!
Post a Comment