way TOO cute!
just the kind of nibbling I like!
I agree--baby cheeks are the best! She is getting cuter all the time! I think she looks so much like you, but in these pictures I can see some of Jenna in her. What a sweetheart!
I love the chub! What a beautiful little girl!!I agree, I can see some of Jenna in her eyes in these pictures :) So fun!
Love HER!! She definitely has more Brooks in her, what a cutie. (and I love your new blog look)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
way TOO cute!
just the kind of nibbling I like!
I agree--baby cheeks are the best! She is getting cuter all the time! I think she looks so much like you, but in these pictures I can see some of Jenna in her. What a sweetheart!
I love the chub! What a beautiful little girl!!
I agree, I can see some of Jenna in her eyes in these pictures :) So fun!
Love HER!! She definitely has more Brooks in her, what a cutie. (and I love your new blog look)
Post a Comment